Text

Enter your email id here for an update every time I post on my Blog.

Friday 27 January 2012

You

Every time I stumble
Every time I trip
Every time I falter
Every time I slip.

Your hand extends, down to help
Your heart comes out to me
To pull me up, back onto my feet
And rid me of my misery

I loved and then I lost
I sat and cried for hours
You made me smile that night, you know?
As I lay under those stars.

I asked you for a shoulder
You picked me up instead
I felt like I meant the world to you
When I thought I was better off dead.

I'm sad, you make me laugh
I cry, you understand
I'm mad, you let me blow off my rage
I'm lost, you hold my hand.

For every time you've been there for me
Together till the end
For everything you've done for me
Together forever, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment