Text

Enter your email id here for an update every time I post on my Blog.

Saturday 7 January 2012

Untitled

Standing under the infinite skies
Thinking about my endless lies
I look down in misery
And a tear rolls down my cheek.

The moonlight begins to fade
As I ponder the mistakes I've made
I've lost you forever
Now you're all that I seek.

The hurt that I have caused
The trust that you have lost
A star shoots across the horizon
Suddenly, the world goes bleak.

I close my eyes and all I see
Is your beautiful smile that I love
The very smile I wiped off your face
What amazing irony.

The guilt comes crashing down
And across my chest it heaves
With a crushing force that makes me scream
In pain and agony.

I've made my last mistake
I've hurt you for the last time
My very last lie I've spoken
Never again, I promise , Angel
I can't live with us apart
I'll fix everything I've broken
But please don't break my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment