Text

Enter your email id here for an update every time I post on my Blog.

Saturday 7 January 2012

A Life of Hope

Of all the days
I've lived till now
Today's most apt for dying
Integrity
May not sound like me
But right now, I'm not lying

I just can't live
I just can't love
And its not dying I fear
The pain's too much
My bleeding heart I clutch
Impaled, as if, by a spear

Impaired, I struggle
Up to my feet
And try to catch my breath
Agony
Overcomes me
As I face off with death

Not death
Nor pain, I do fear
Its the sadness inside your heart
That drowns me
In true misery
Threatening to tear me apart

And yet, I know
its my own doing
that's led us down this path
But deep within
I know love will win
If I survive the aftermath

I refuse however,
To give up hope
No matter how bleak the light
Till our hearts meet
Or mine ceases to beat
I follow you, into the night

No comments:

Post a Comment