Text

Enter your email id here for an update every time I post on my Blog.

Wednesday 9 May 2012

A Beautiful Mistake

I hear the sounds of the waves as they roll
Onto the shores of my dreams
Adding music to my life even as
My mind, in agony, screams.

I'm staring blankly at the wall
Till my vision begins to blur
Shouting into the emptiness
Till my speech begins to slur.

So much pain, so much misery,
How do I live with the past?
So many skeletons in the closet,
How am I supposed to last?

How was I supposed to know
how wrong a path I tread?
How was I supposed to hear
The words you left unsaid?

I wish you'd left a clue
I wish my life made sense
I wish I wasn't so broken
Just by your absence.

An honest little blunder
I never foresaw I'd make
But I can't deny you were
Truly, a beautiful mistake.

1 comment: