Text

Enter your email id here for an update every time I post on my Blog.

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Another Apology

Love was all I wanted
To give and to receive
My words, from the heart
I wish you could believe.

I've broken what I can't mend
I've ruined what can't be replaced
Shattered what can't be fixed again
Can't find what I should have never misplaced.

I can see the hate inside you
The fire that's burning your soul
Consuming you from within
As it threatens to devour you whole.

And yet you're not alone
I simply hide my tears in the rain
As I hold on to the tiny pieces
Of my life that still remain.

The poison flows through my veins
And eats me from inside
My tears, I may conceal
But these scars are tough to hide.

I didn't mean to deceive you
I never meant to lie
I didn't mean to break your heart
Hadn't planned that last goodbye.

Guilt will be my killer
Pain will be my release
Death will be my salvation
Cause its time to rest in peace.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! And the last paragraph just took the whole thing to another level totally. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete